Monday, March 21, 2011

English 5390: Writing for Publication Weekly Blog Post - Challenging Section and section draft

Question: Which section do you feel will be the most challenging to write? From your outline, select a section (not the introduction) and produce a written draft. This post will be due on 21 Mar.


For me deciding which section will be most challenging to write is challenging in and of itself. I will likely have some issues with the conclusion and maybe a couple of the body sections. We will see. I have a lovely schedule taped to my refrigerator to tell me what I am supposed to be doing each day up until the paper is due.

I have developed some concerns about "publishing" parts of my paper on my blog. So don't be surprised if figure out how to protect this work eventually. I would hate to see my work rejected because parts of it has already been published on my blog. However, I don't seem to have the tools to protect my work properly. I am trying to figure it out.

For now, here is the link to the new Methods section: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wILc2DOVf0kUs4dD5QQBOuNg0JZ-7jGtNOjo0dw5Hs/edit?hl=en&authkey=CJWK5MoE.

~~~~Please trust me that the Table looks better not in Google Docs~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home