Sunday, April 5, 2009

Working on Projects

I feel like I am developing multiple personality disorder because I am working on chunks of several projects at once. I have plenty of ideas for extending the audio of my podcast, but with the number of pictures that I have in my possession, extending the video looks forced, and I hate it when things look forced, so I am stuck.

I created a slide of Linda's pictures to put on her main page. I am thinking about e-mailing her to ask her if she has a piece of music for which she or someone she knows who will give permission holds copyright to add to it. I now that she is not a musician, but she might know someone who would have something. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Jackson said...

Jessica,

The gallery is a great idea. It looks great. It would be better with music, but I don't know where or how you might get some. You could put some classical music on it. The really old stuff like Beethoven has lost its copyright protection.

You should post a link to your site.

April 6, 2009 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Jessica Badger said...

Adrian, Even with the old stuff, the copyright is still held by the artist who performed the piece and recorded it. It is only the sheet music that has lost the copyright. I have been looking into Podsafe music.

April 12, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home