Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekly Blog Posting

Since we no longer have reading assignments and prompts, I have been wondering what to post for the weekly blog post, if anything. I suppose that project updates are appropriate. In the last week, I have not gotten much work done on the projects. I had food poisoning and that slowed me down a bit. I have done some more research for my paper, but I have not touched Linda's site since the last fiasco. I have also been trying to cook up ideas for a longer video for my podcast, but that is low on the priority list right now. I need to either figure out what happened with the CSS or find another hosting solution. My husband has some web space that he plans to build a webpage for a little business he wants to start. Right now he has up some wedding pictures and a blog about zombies. Maybe I will borrow that space.

1 Comments:

Blogger CSL said...

Jessica,

You have an amazing sense of humor--Replace those zombies with your school work! I'm sorry you have been sick and hope you are feeling better soon.

I too am struggling to fit all of this in! So much to do here at the end of the semester! I find that even with the best plans and when I try to work promptly, I still end up "cramming"!

"See" you tomorrow night!

April 19, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home