Saturday, April 11, 2009

Frustration

I am suffering from frustration today. I am working on Linda's site. I was planning to upload it to the back of my happyhealthyjessica site, but the CSS for Linda's site overwrote the CSS for my site, so I took it back down. Now I am trying to start a TTU page for Linda's site for class. I am sure that I need to clean up my ftp site to make sure that there is no other weird code that will kill my personal page. I need to work on my paper as well, but I need to tackle on thing at a time. I have some ideas for Linda's site that I really want to get functional before our next class. I actually scheduled vacation time from work at the end of April to make sure that I have the time to apply finishing touches to everything.


I have a few more screen grabs for Linda's site to share. Hopefully, I will get it up somewhere soon.







5 Comments:

Blogger CSL said...

Poor Jessica. I've made that mistake twice now, so you have my sympathy. (I'm offering a shoulder for you to cry on right now.) I hope you can find the overwritten CSS code and correct your site quickly and thus focus on this project.

Your screen shots are beautiful. I want to know how you made your mast for your pages. I love that! You certainly have an eye for color and layout!

Congratulations on your progress! I'll be eager to explore your "live" site soon!

April 11, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Jessica,
Looks like the Linda Reedy site is coming along nicely. I feel your frustration and had planned the same hosting solution as you... now I wonder if I should. Really good organization so far on Linda's site. It's really attractive. I made the same vacation request with the same reasoning... it just seems so wrong, though! :-) Hang in there. I'm confident you'll get it all taken care of. Looking forward to seeing the final product.

April 13, 2009 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait--it overwrote your own CSS? That's odd, and a big bummer--did you use a different filename for the new .css file?

Your Reedy page is looking really good-I'm looking forward to playing around with it when you get it live!

April 13, 2009 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger CSL said...

So, Jessica, I was wondering this morning if you were able to salvage your CSS. I hope so!

April 14, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Jessica Badger said...

Carie, Yes. I salvaged it. Its all good now.

April 19, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home