Sunday, March 29, 2009

Updates to Homepage

I have made some updates to my homepage to embed my video and make some of the changes recommended by my classmates. I recoded the block-quote format in the CSS to make it appear smaller and in lighter font that the body of the references and I made several changes to the blogs pages. I updated the Progress page and changed to one word links in the top menu.

Since my husband's computer is off for virus repair, I do not have access to a PC with Internet Explorer except at work and movie-type files are blocked at work. Can anyone tell me if my Podcast on my homepage works in IE. It works in both Firefox and Safari on a Mac.

2 Comments:

Blogger CSL said...

Jessica, on my Mac, I opened the syllabus and accessed your site through IE. Your podcast worked just fine for me. I love the morphing. I'd like to see you integrate an interview into your podcast...so you could submit it to the contest. :-)

March 31, 2009 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Jessica Badger said...

I'm having a lot of trouble increasing the length of the podcast. I tried slowing the morphing down and it looks awful. I don't have a digital video camera of any sort, so it has to be pictures, and I am having no luck with it.

April 3, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home